Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr Eyshadows Swatches!





I have three out of the Color Tattoos 24hr eyeshadow collection by Maybelline.
The colors I got are:
25 Bad to the Bronze
45 Bold Gold
35 Tough as Taupe

I have to say these are amazing!While having the swatches of these on my hand I was touching and rubbing on them ,and they didn't smear at all.They stayed on place and removing them with soap and water wasn't easy.
On the lids they started to crease after 6 hours ,but I have a very ,very oily lids.
Bad to the Bronze and Bold Gold are shimmery,and Tough as Taupe is matte.
The shimmery ones are softer to the touch ,almost like they are greasy(but they are not greasy or oily at all!),while the matte one is harder and stiffer .
They are for about $6 ,and they are really amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment