Wednesday, July 15, 2015

IPSY bag July 2015

My July IPSY bag has arrived, and here is what I got!

-TARTE Park ave princess bronzer.
I always wanted to try this bronzer , but I already have so many bronzers that I never bought it.
I am so exited to try this!

-Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm
I don't like and don't use tinted lip balms so I will probably pass it over, but I got one in French Kiss shade , which is a very light, sheer pink.

-Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser.
This deep-penetrating, soap-free cleanser eliminates impurities and excess sebum without stripping the skin.

-Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics 2-in-1 Shadow/Liner.
Nice burgundy shade that can be used as an eyeshadow or eyeliner. It is soft and blends nicely.

-Jor'el Parker Classico fragrance.
I really, really like this scent!Exotic, inspiring, and full of surprises, Classico whisks you away from the day-to-day. Indulge in the spicy seduction of Indian Tuberose, the striking and sweet sensation of Turkish Cyclamen and the purifying calm of Spanish Mandarin.


IPSY is a beauty subscription bag when every month you get 4-5 makeup and skincare deluxe sample and full size products. It costs only $10.https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=e0v2

No comments:

Post a Comment